piątek, 10 kwietnia 2020

Mass media are spreading false information about Poles



It is estimated that certain group of idiots including mass media are spreading false information about Poles and Poland throughout all glob in order to lure enourmoes money.

Jews, I am not writing a hateful stuff. I am just writing the truth which you cannot face, because your hypocricy or ignorance  is at very high level.

 I do not feel hatred. I feel nothing about jews. I just care only about my NATION, because my Nation suffered too much and I dont want all that disgraceful shit you put on us now.

Try to remember that Poland has never collaborated with Hitler, we have never collaborated with Germans. Germans are our enemies since ages and still are danger to us. Jews, stop your offending, cheeky bullshit.

Jews did collaborate with Germans from the start of occupation of Poland. They were happy to welcome them. Jews used to build special gates to welcome Germans and Russians.

Jewish police collaborated with German SS and was beating other Jews and forcing them to go to death transports to death camps.

Indianka

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Witajcie na moim blogu armio czytelników 😊

Zanim napiszesz coś głupiego, ODROBACZ SIĘ!!!

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Do wrogów Indianki i Polski:
Treści wulgarne, kłamliwe, oszczercze, manipulacyjne, antypolskie będą usunięte.
Na posty obraźliwe obmierzłych gadzin nie mam zamiaru odpowiadać, a jeśli odpowiem - to wdepczę gada w błoto, tak, że tylko oślizgły ogonek gadziny nerwowo ZAMERDA. 😈

Do spammerów:
Proszę nie wklejać na moim blogu spamu, bo i tak zmoderuję i nie puszczę.

Please no spam! I will not publish your spam!