niedziela, 29 kwietnia 2018

Helpx.NET - international help exchange - Host 49244



I woul like to invite you to hilly rancho situated in the North Eastern Poland, the famous Polish Lake district called Mazury (Mazuria).

I own natural rancho with own river, streams, ponds, woods.
I breed a lot of loveable animals like noble sport horses, sheep - bred for wool, goats bred for milk, hens bred for eggs :-) 30km to Russian border with Królewiec (presently Kaliningrad) area.

In spring I need help with gardening, cleaning stable, shaving sheep, cutting and collecting wood, help with training horses, farm buildings reparation and one building demolition.

There is always a lot of work to do and here you can be expected to help out with various things.

You will forget here about TV, Internet, hot running water :-)

In spring will be sowing and planting time. I love planning and designing gardens, sowing and planting, and I know how to do it well. I have green hands and lots of good ideas :)

I want to have a lot of fresh, healthy, eco food in beautiful like a Paradise garden. I am working hard on it.

Walking bare feet in spring and summer across my garden feels soo good :)

In summer 2017 since I have rented a big digging machine, I had a big area ready for sowing, which made me extremaly happy :) So I used to spend all beautiful sunny days in the garden, preparing for sowing new beds.

I also have digged a small pools for watering animals and garden. You may use one of them for swimming and washing.

I need some help with renovation of my porch, stable
and the house and general cleaning tasks in the yard and stables.

I work all day everyday.
Expected working time for my helpers is 5 hours daily.

In exchange I offer simple accomodation and organic food in beautiful place.

In 2017 I had got my own eggs, goat milk, herbs, herbal tea, some veggetables.

Other food I had to buy yet. I hope to have much more organic farm food in 2018, this is why I decided to invite some helpers and share with them my food.

I offer my food for you during your working days.
First day off should be after 6 working days.

Accomodation in your own tent or camper if you have it or at the stable attic or in the house.
I have mattresses, wooden beds and big thick comfy karimata for you.

Please bring sleeping bag and flashlight, maybe USB cable for your mobile, also rubber boots and other working shoes, water proof jacket.

I use small solar here, with USB connection.
I cook outside at the garden fire place in summer and inside my house during rain.

You can enjoy here listening to hundreds of birds, froggs... The sounds my farm animals produce.
The stream shimmer...A beaver jump into the water. You may swim in my ponds.

I have got a lot of friendly animals (horses, sheep, goats, hens, dogs, cats).
The pure, beautiful nature is waiting for you here :-)

My place is calm and me too. Far away from a village.

I can speak native Polish and fluent English, some Russian and a bit of German.
I can understand a little bit of some other Slavic languages.

I can teach you Polish and gardening and many other things. Now I am teaching Polish language my German flatmate. She makes progress.

I need to warn you that I prefer helpers who follow my instructions without too much discusions :)

I am not very healthy, fall often into sleep or feeling weak, so I prefer to save my energy to something practical, then pointless discussions about the tasks given to do.

You come here to help and enjoy nature, not to bother sleepy woman with your laziness :) I hope to host effective, harworking people. Of course IF you don't understand what to do, I will explain and show it to you.

But IF you want to choose what to do, instead of doing what I need from you, I will be very unhappy about it and may stop feeding you.
You may suggest what would you like to do.
I will try to take it in consideration.

People who just want to have vacation and fun without honest help, will be faced with serious conversation. They will be given choice: to share costs of their stay at my farm, or to leave.

I just cannot afford to feed for free people who don't want to help me or cheat on work.
And I don't want to :)

The last 2017 year summer was a very succesfull despite of lack of volunteers. I hope that 2018 will be even better with some volunteers.

I have managed:
1. to build 250 m long fence around the garden and meadow.

2. to establish big vegge garden full of different vegetables (reddish, dil, zukini, pumpkin, beefroots, potatoes, selery, leech, rukola, cabbage, califlower, brussels, onion, beans).

3. I have built huge original independent water system for watering my natural garden and free animals.

4. The ponds I have digged are eaggerly used everyday by my German flatmate (yoggist and nature lover - Brunhilda)

5. I have digged 5 easy accesses to my river for easy watering.

In 2016 and 2017 some disaster happened to my house.
First it was fire in 2016. Then a part od cealing collaposed in the house in the 2017.
I need help with roof and cealing reparation.

This year two happy news: new lovely foals were born 😎
Now I am the happy owner od 6 beautiful horses, who are waiting for you to be trained and ridden 😎

Best regards,
Isabelle de Rebelle :)
  
Izabella Redlarska
Czukty 1, 19-420 Kowale Oleckie
511945226

Rancho(@)interia.eu
(Remove brackets from e-mail address)






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Witajcie na moim blogu armio czytelników 😊

Zanim napiszesz coś głupiego, ODROBACZ SIĘ!!!

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Do wrogów Indianki i Polski:
Treści wulgarne, kłamliwe, oszczercze, manipulacyjne, antypolskie będą usunięte.
Na posty obraźliwe obmierzłych gadzin nie mam zamiaru odpowiadać, a jeśli odpowiem - to wdepczę gada w błoto, tak, że tylko oślizgły ogonek gadziny nerwowo ZAMERDA. 😈

Do spammerów:
Proszę nie wklejać na moim blogu spamu, bo i tak zmoderuję i nie puszczę.

Please no spam! I will not publish your spam!