wtorek, 14 sierpnia 2012

Pochmurny Dzień Farmerski

Today no Sun. I went to the goat meadow to milk the goats. The young mares went after me all way long until the electric fence which separates horse meadow from goat’s meadow. Their mum didn’t noticed when we all disappeared in wood and got into panic. She started to gallop around the horse meadow and scream. I called her and she stopped, looked at me and accompanying me mares and became calm. She stood still. She didn’t come after us, as her leader’s honour didn’t allow her to show she is weak. She is the mum and the young mares should respect her and follow her when she calls them. So she stood in the horse meadow and patiently waited for her daughters to come. They young mares didn’t care much about their mum in this moment, as they were curious to see where I was going and they wanted to follow me further, but electric fence was on and they felt the current running in it and escaped, but returned after a while, tried it again and again escaped this time for good and then joined their mum.

I milked the goats. This time they were not so kicking. In fact, two of them were very easy going and the third one which has malicious character – after looking at me milking the other goat got jealous and missed milking as well, so when I approached her – she was relatively calm as well. I brought beautiful milk home and poured through a dense silk. Then I brought it to the fridge to cool it down. I will save the milk for my muesli treat.

Przetłumaczę później. Nie mam teraz czasu na polską wersję :) Rrrobota czeka! :D

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Witajcie na moim blogu armio czytelników 😊

Zanim napiszesz coś głupiego, ODROBACZ SIĘ!!!

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Do wrogów Indianki i Polski:
Treści wulgarne, kłamliwe, oszczercze, manipulacyjne, antypolskie będą usunięte.
Na posty obraźliwe obmierzłych gadzin nie mam zamiaru odpowiadać, a jeśli odpowiem - to wdepczę gada w błoto, tak, że tylko oślizgły ogonek gadziny nerwowo ZAMERDA. 😈

Do spammerów:
Proszę nie wklejać na moim blogu spamu, bo i tak zmoderuję i nie puszczę.

Please no spam! I will not publish your spam!